1. I love Oreos!
I eat them very often. Since I am lactose intolerant and they don't have any dairy in them...all the more reason to eat them! There have even been times where I've eaten them a lot and managed to lose a pound or two along the way. I call that my Oreo Diet!
2. I don't like the beach. The sand gets everywhere and I have no desire to go into the ocean.
3. I have a sweatshirt that actually belonged to Christina Aguilera. She went to my elementary school and her grandma was a member of the church. My in-laws were helping her grandma clean her house and she gave it to them. Of course they thought of me right away!

4. I miss great friends. I've made a lot of really great friends in my life. I've always had a best friend in my life. It seems as though life just keeps moving, taking you to new places with new experiences and new friends. But I never forget my best friends I've made along the way.
5. I took dance lessons for 11 years. (That's where I attribute getting my big legs from!...) I took ballet, tap, jazz and acrobats. I had toe shoes and competed in lots of competitions. I was also on the dance team in college.
6. I hate blow-drying my hair but do it every day.
7. I love reading magazines!


1 comment:
you and your Oreo's! i could always count on you if i wanted a cookie :)
Post a Comment