Kate had a really cute day yesterday so I took lots of pictures! She loved playing with her play gym and even knocked it over! When you pull on the lion it makes noise...Kate likes to pull on it with her feet!
I don't know what you're talking about not being a good blogger. That's 3 posts in one week. Kate sure is cute. Jacob's not quite there yet. I think he's too chunky to be that flexible!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
1 comment:
I don't know what you're talking about not being a good blogger. That's 3 posts in one week. Kate sure is cute. Jacob's not quite there yet. I think he's too chunky to be that flexible!
Adrienne whittle
Post a Comment