So I'm not a very good blogger...I love to check other people's blogs and family updates but I don't give very many updates myself. So here I go... Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Kate has been sick and kinda grumpy. She got a cold that turned into a pretty bad ear infection (or vice versa). She is starting to feel better, though. She scared us on Friday when she started choking because she was too stuffed up to breathe through her nose or her mouth. Then she vomited all over. That's when we took her to the doctor and found out about the ear infection. She still loves to laugh and smile, though. She is getting so big! She loves to roll over. Every time we lay her down on her back, she goes right to her stomach. She's starting to not get mad when she finds herself on her stomach, too. She is starting to enjoy playing on her tummy. She is starting to lift her butt up off the ground and scoot a little, too. Dustin has been taking care of Kate while I go to work part time 3 mornings a week and Kate loves it! She loves playing with him. She has turned into quite the happy baby.
I guess since this isn't just a Kate blog...
Dustin is going to BYU for Information Technology. He started classes back up again for the fall. It is looking like he'll graduate in about 3 years. He loves to play his guitar for Kate...and well, always for that matter. He is looking for a band to play with in Provo. He is just always busy working and going to school.
I am staying home and taking care of Kate. As I said, I am working 3 mornings a week. It feels good to get out of the house. But I LOVE staying home with Kate. I don't miss work! I really don't have anything else exciting going on right now...just me and Kate :)
So that was a super long update on the Goettman family. Now for the pictures!!

Kate's 1st Steeler's game



Kate not feeling well
1 comment:
hey i love to be on my tummy too now. it looks like us best buds like to do the same things. i can't wait to play with you again.
love your bff, brooklyn
Post a Comment