Naked Katie!! I like how she is covering up her girl parts in the second one!! She is just getting ready to take a bath here. She really loves her bath! She kicks and splashes everywhere.
Oh my gosh! Kate is so dang cute!!! By the way this is Allison, Andrea's sister. I'm sure you would have figured it out by looking at my blog LOL. I saw your blog on Erica's. blogging is just a fun way to keep up on everyone.
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Kate is so dang cute!!! By the way this is Allison, Andrea's sister. I'm sure you would have figured it out by looking at my blog LOL. I saw your blog on Erica's. blogging is just a fun way to keep up on everyone.
Post a Comment