Nothing too exciting happens in our lives...so here are just some cute pictures of Kate! She is such a happy baby. It's so easy to get cute smiley pictures of her!
So cute! We wish we were there to watch the Steelers games with everyone! Kate looks adorable. We had fun chatting with Dustin's family on Sunday - can't wait till we can see you in Pittsburgh!
Hey there! Found your blog along someone else's. I had no idea so many people from our old ward were on this bandwagon. Tell Mirjam to hop on. I want to see her. Kate looks adorable! You guys both look great and so happy! So glad to see an update on you guys through this!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
2 comments:
So cute! We wish we were there to watch the Steelers games with everyone! Kate looks adorable. We had fun chatting with Dustin's family on Sunday - can't wait till we can see you in Pittsburgh!
Hey there! Found your blog along someone else's. I had no idea so many people from our old ward were on this bandwagon. Tell Mirjam to hop on. I want to see her. Kate looks adorable! You guys both look great and so happy! So glad to see an update on you guys through this!
Post a Comment