And in case you like a comparison:
34 weeks with Kate
Well I've gotten a bit bigger since the last picture I took! I was surprised to see the growth! Although I shouldn't be because that must be why I feel like I'm falling apart quickly!! I feel guilty complaining because I've had a pretty easy pregnancy but I'm definitely getting to the end. My back hurts every day from morning till night and I have carpal tunnel in my right hand and can't sleep or do any daily activity without it going completely numb in 10 seconds. Other than that...I guess everything is still going well!


6 comments:
Okay, that answers my facebook question. I think it's definitely okay to complain when a living being is taking over your body.
You look very pretty pregnant, hopefully this last month will fly.
You're looking mighty cute!!!
the pics look almost the same ,but still very cute
You look good! It looks like you carried Kate higher, but that's expected with a second pregnancy. I wish I looked like you when I'm pregnant. You're a cute pregnant lady and I'm like a duplex!
Seriously?? I look at your pictures in awe. I'm a few weeks behind you, but still look several weeks AHEAD. Remind me never to be pregnant the same time as you ever again.
You look great! Hope you can make it though the last month okay!
Post a Comment