This is what happens when Pap comes for a lunch date right in the middle of what should be naptime! If you know Kate you know this behavior is unheard of! Come to find out she has a fever of 100.8. That explains it!
So, yes, I did hold her like this while eating my food and already having limited space between my belly and the table!!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
2 comments:
aww how sweet I hope she is feeling better soon
Funny how you know they have to be sick to sleep in public. At least it was a quieter lunch for you.
Post a Comment