
I found out about a new swimming pool yesterday. I drove past it with Kate and we couldn't wait to go today! The weather was beautiful today so it couldn't have been better. It has a little kids pool separate from the big pool and a playground next door. We had lots of fun today and can't wait to go back! (Don't mind Kate's bathing suit...it doesn't exactly fit her and needs an update!! The color does nothing for her! It was a great hand me down but just doesn't fit!)



Don't you love a cute ponytail!

She loves to put her hands in her pockets.


3 comments:
Yay about the binkie! Did she just forget about it or what? I need more details. What a relief! You have a cute suit! And Coop also has a fascination with putting his hands in his pockets. I think it's super cute! Come to think of it, I need to get a picture of that.
She seems so grown up with putting her hands in her pocket! I love her hair in the pony tail!
I know the binkie thing would go well and I love the pics
Post a Comment