Thursday, June 18, 2009

30 Weeks belly pic

Here I am!! 30 weeks pregnant!
Still feeling good except some back pain that has crept into my life. That's getting annoying already.
(Disclaimer: I didn't put make-up on today or leave the house! I've just been wanting to take a belly pic for a while but keep forgetting! Don't mind it!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't mind it! ;)
You look great! (Do I sound like a broken record?)
But, honestly, If I didn't see the progression pics, I would've thought you have a fake pregnant belly under there, like in the movies... cuz you look so skinny every where else.
Sorry about the back pain. It's coming fast, though!

Sharon said...

I love the front pic its cute the belly is getting bigger,can't wait

Kristyn said...

Are you KIDDING me?! You look like I did when I was like 15 weeks along. Absolutely insane.

Way to go skinny pregnant girl!

Katie said...

You look great! I can't believe you are already in the 30's! Sure is going fast...for me at least. :)