I'm on the phone not paying too much attention but I hear kate talking about a spider and I hear a shoe banging. I think she must see an ant on the floor and is acting like it's a spider. Well I guess not because this monster was smashed on the bottom of the shoe! Okay so not a monster but pretty big for this little girl!! (click to make it bigger to really see!) I think I even would have been nervous!
Friday, June 12, 2009
This girl's not afraid of spiders...
Kate's apparently not afraid of spiders!

I'm on the phone not paying too much attention but I hear kate talking about a spider and I hear a shoe banging. I think she must see an ant on the floor and is acting like it's a spider. Well I guess not because this monster was smashed on the bottom of the shoe! Okay so not a monster but pretty big for this little girl!! (click to make it bigger to really see!) I think I even would have been nervous!
I'm on the phone not paying too much attention but I hear kate talking about a spider and I hear a shoe banging. I think she must see an ant on the floor and is acting like it's a spider. Well I guess not because this monster was smashed on the bottom of the shoe! Okay so not a monster but pretty big for this little girl!! (click to make it bigger to really see!) I think I even would have been nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. I'd be squeamish about a spider that big!!
She's got more guts than me. What a brave little girl! I am sure she will look back at that picture one day and have a good laugh at herself...how cute!
that's Kate for you she is getting big and might not have any fear..love you
Post a Comment