This is what I saw Kate doing a lot today. I don't know exactly what happened. She woke up today and decided she was going to pee only in the potty today. When she woke up I didn't put her diaper back on her. I left her nakey to run around the house. I put her potty chair in the living room where we were playing. I didn't ever tell her to go potty or ask her if she had to go...I just didn't put a diaper on her and put her potty in the room and reminded her she wasn't wearing her diaper.
WELL, she peed on the potty 9 times today with 0 accidents. Yes...0 accidents! She would just say poopy potty and go over to the potty whenever she had to go. Sometimes we weren't even in the living room. She would say poopy potty and walk into the living room and go.
Too bad we have to go to daycare tomorrow. I don't think they'll appreciate her naked butt quite like I do! Hopefully she keeps it up!


2 comments:
Wow! What a big girl you have there! Good luck with the potty training.
That's awesome! Jack is potty trained now and it is so great.
Post a Comment