
This answer to our prayers is bitter-sweet. I'm so excited to be able to make money for our family without paying an arm and a leg for childcare and allow Dustin to work less and focus on school. But I'm really going to miss Kate!! I mean REALLY REALLY miss Kate! There may be lots of crying. (on my part!)

I think Kate will really enjoy having kids to play with. I will be the head teacher in the 2 year old room. Unfortunately my degree and experience gets me just above minimum wage but with no childcare costs it's great. So, this is the start of yet another phase in our lives. I feel like this is such a blessing. It was exactly what I was looking for for right now.


4 comments:
YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! So what are your hours and how often do you get to visit kate during the day? I feel for you on that one! You're a brave soul! That is such a blessing!
That IS very great news! I think you will really enjoy that and Kate will too. I love it when things work out so perfectly.
Hey Jen! I am happy to hear you found a job. When we moved to Louisville, I was the lead teacher for preschool at a child development center. I really loved the job. It's great that Kate can go with you too. Also, I was shocked to see that The Monster at the End of this Book was your favorite book on your blog profile. That was my favorite book from childhood and one of the first books I bought for Connor! Good luck with the new job and keep in touch!
Congratulations! What a perfect job. Also, Kate looks so adorable in her little outfit with the skirt! I love it.
Post a Comment