This sounded like fun. Please play along!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. (or not if you don't want to post it on your blog or don't have a blog...leave a comment anyway!!)


5 comments:
I have so many great memories! One that stands out right now for some reason is talking to you on the phone when I was home with a new baby. I appreciated you calling to see how I was doing and then talking to you helped me to feel like I could do this whole mother thing, even though it was so hard and I felt like I had no clue what I was doing. :) Ah...I also must say....I vividly remember sitting in your interview (was that really 3 years ago already!?) and afterwards us discussing how much we wanted you on our team!! We were so glad that Mr. Armstrong agreed and we got you!
I was thinking about how you converted me to 'So you think you can dance.' and now I like to watch it all because of you!
wow wow wow. so fun that you are doing this post. i'm definitely going to have to play along.
well...where do i begin. i have the worst memory but i know we have a ton of them together. so here goes...these are just a few of my many favorites:
...driving with you in the back of the goettman's van to see christmas lights when dustin just got back from his mission...unpacking your trailer and talking to you forever the first time you stopped by our apartment in union square...working on school stuff together...searching through di to find good books for our classrooms...highlighting our hair together...going out to eat after each of us found out we were having girls...eating 5 buck pizza together practically every weekend...you helping my mom find her way around utah...being your escort through the temple...us trying to go on a walk and ending up stopping every 2 seconds to swing crying kate around...our babies playing together at our house in michigan...the list could go on and on and on...forever...we'll have more to add to it on thursday when we get to PA! love you and see you soon :)
One memory that stuck out to me was when Kate had a major blowout in her carseat and I had just shown up at your place to visit teach you. I was about 6 months pregnant at the time and saw how much love and patience you had even while cleaning up you-know-what. Also, I got to hold Kate while you were doing it and I then realized that I had no idea what I was about to get myself into! It was fun, though.
Well- we don't really had that much memory together but i remember one story what I loved about you. i remember when you told me i was loughing so hard:) It was the night when we had your moving away party at Megan's house. And I remember when you told me that when you get home you found the house empty, your husband was gone and all the potatoes (what he started to make)- was half done and he didn't leave a note or anything. You had no idea where he could be and...you know the rest of the story! It was so funny...specially the way you told me:) I miss you!
Post a Comment