Oh my goodness....that is just the cutest thing ever!!! I'm impressed she sits still for you to do that! Meanwhile I'll dream of the day that my daughter has enough hair for me to do cute things with it. :)
Hi, Jennifer, Patti Cloud and I are your visiting teachers, and I was hoping to at least get a hold of you by phone, but I called the number I have and it was the wrong number, they said! Oh, well, then I decided to Google your name and found a blog of your friends and a comment you made and that led me to YOUR BLOG! Cool! I do a lot of stuff on the Internet and have a couple of blog things myself (they are kind of slow lately), but maybe you'll see this and email me back...I hope so! It seems I only see you randomly at Giant Eagle or at church but never long enough to connect, so here's a big HELLO at least and HOW ARE YOU DOING? I love all your pictures. I miss those days. My son's 26 now but I found the cutest picture of him at about age 3 or 4 wearing a "Who Me?" T-shirt with Sylvester the Cat on it and have it on my office desk. Well, hope you and your family are well, Wendy Austin
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness....that is just the cutest thing ever!!! I'm impressed she sits still for you to do that! Meanwhile I'll dream of the day that my daughter has enough hair for me to do cute things with it. :)
that is so cute!
Super cute! How did she sit still for so long? Was some fruit involved?
I love it! She's so cute.
Hi, Jennifer,
Patti Cloud and I are your visiting teachers, and I was hoping to at least get a hold of you by phone, but I called the number I have and it was the wrong number, they said! Oh, well, then I decided to Google your name and found a blog of your friends and a comment you made and that led me to YOUR BLOG! Cool! I do a lot of stuff on the Internet and have a couple of blog things myself (they are kind of slow lately), but maybe you'll see this and email me back...I hope so! It seems I only see you randomly at Giant Eagle or at church but never long enough to connect, so here's a big HELLO at least and HOW ARE YOU DOING? I love all your pictures. I miss those days. My son's 26 now but I found the cutest picture of him at about age 3 or 4 wearing a "Who Me?" T-shirt with Sylvester the Cat on it and have it on my office desk. Well, hope you and your family are well,
Wendy Austin
Post a Comment