

The bad is not related to Kate at all but bad none the less. When we're driving down the road there are many things I would never think would happen to our car. Well then something strange and unthinkable happened. Last night at 12:30 am we are driving from dustin's parents to our house (nearly an hour long drive) and our hood flies up and smacks into our windshield. Now of course we can't see a thing because it's pitch black to our sides and there's a hood covering our window. Luckily Dustin was driving and safely pulled over and no one was hurt. My brilliant daddy suggests we use dustin's shoelaces to tie the hood down and try to make it home. It worked! But what the heck. As if we didn't have enough financial strain just trying to pay our bills we add this. GREAT.



2 comments:
Oh man, I'm sorry. That bites a BIG one.
Jen
Kate is so cute, I can't believe how big she is!!!
Post a Comment