Then after having it on for 9 days it was time to take it off. Well on Tuesday while I was at Cedar Point and Kate was being babysat, she hit her eye again (possibly...she doesn't remember doing it...) and it was bleeding a little again. I took the butterfly stitch off anyway and it was definitely not healed. So we have to wait for it to heal. But no more stitch or bandaid or anything. Dr. says just to leave it alone.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
OUCH!!
Almost 2 weeks ago Kate hit her eye on either the kitchen counter corner or the doorway from the kitchen to the living room (she couldn't remember??...) And we went to a friend's house that is a Dr. and he put this butterfly stitch on. She was hysterical. I guess you wonder how your child will handle a situation like this...not good.

Then after having it on for 9 days it was time to take it off. Well on Tuesday while I was at Cedar Point and Kate was being babysat, she hit her eye again (possibly...she doesn't remember doing it...) and it was bleeding a little again. I took the butterfly stitch off anyway and it was definitely not healed. So we have to wait for it to heal. But no more stitch or bandaid or anything. Dr. says just to leave it alone.

Then after having it on for 9 days it was time to take it off. Well on Tuesday while I was at Cedar Point and Kate was being babysat, she hit her eye again (possibly...she doesn't remember doing it...) and it was bleeding a little again. I took the butterfly stitch off anyway and it was definitely not healed. So we have to wait for it to heal. But no more stitch or bandaid or anything. Dr. says just to leave it alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment