Thursday, June 16, 2011

Is it potty time???



I guess not...

While on vacation last weekend at a cabin Jack would grab his diaper and say "uh uh" or "uh oh" when he had to go potty. So I would run him into the bathroom and put him on the toilet and he'd pee. He was so consistent with it that while at walmart the next day, I decided to buy him big boy undies. :) He wore them that day, had a few accidents but nothing major...peed on the potty or outside all day and night. The next day and every day since, he seems to hate the potty and has refused to go even once. I don't want to force him but I don't want to give up. I guess for now i'll let it go until he stops hating the potty so much. :) Hopefully he'll change his mind soon. I guess until he can at least talk...we should keep wearing diapers!

No comments: