At the end of her sticker chart is her all-time BIG prize: A NEW BIG GIRL BED with princess blankets!! She sleeps in a toddler bed right now but I guess we're gonna be moving her to a twin bed (if she can stick to it!) Let's hope she can!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Bedtime
Naptime and bedtime in our house have been quite a challenge for months now as I mentioned in the last post. We made a sticker chart for Kate and it's going great. In fact...if she's upstairs going to bed right now by herself (??) then she'll get her first prize tomorrow: scissors!! She's been doing great all week. This was one of my tricks tonight...I let her snuggle with her brother in her bed for a little while. She LOVED it! She was just mad he couldn't sleep there all night!!

At the end of her sticker chart is her all-time BIG prize: A NEW BIG GIRL BED with princess blankets!! She sleeps in a toddler bed right now but I guess we're gonna be moving her to a twin bed (if she can stick to it!) Let's hope she can!
At the end of her sticker chart is her all-time BIG prize: A NEW BIG GIRL BED with princess blankets!! She sleeps in a toddler bed right now but I guess we're gonna be moving her to a twin bed (if she can stick to it!) Let's hope she can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad the sleeping is getting better! Your little kiddos are TOO CUTE!
oh, they're so cute in the crib together!
Post a Comment