Friday, September 4, 2009

Life at home


Everything is going good at home. Baby Jack is an excellent baby. He sleeps a lot! He wakes up twice at night to eat, usually at about 2 and 6. It's so weird to have such a sleepy baby after having Kate! She's pretty good with him. Sometimes all she wants to do is touch him but she always means well. We're having some problems with her behavior. You can tell she's adjusting to not being the center of attention all the time anymore. She's peeing her pants a lot and is really clingy and is still waking up at night a lot. I do have her napping again, though!! O'well, I guess it will pass.

Here's our handsome little boy:

I took Kate and Baby Jack to the playground yesterday.
This is what Jack did the whole time!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh he is a sweetie!
I have heard that regressing in potty training is quite normal for older kids when a new little sibling comes along. Kate has such a cheeky smile; I love it!

Katie said...

An outing already! Go you! Hopefully the Kate "stuff" will pass quickly. :)

Katie Rod said...

He is so darling. I am glad he is letting you get some kind of rest during the night! Good luck with Kate...hopefully she'll adjust soon.

Unknown said...

I decided I really miss you. In a world full of people, you are one of my favorites. :)
I am so glad that you have a sleepy baby. And I feel for Kate, change is hard. I am sure she will adjust soon.