
Go Steelers!
There hasn't really been anything exciting going on lately to blog about. I've been feeling pretty tired. Waking up to feed the baby in the middle of the night is starting to get to me! I've been struggling with whether to nap when kate does or get stuff done around the house. I always opt for the house...then I'm still tired. o'well.Dustin's going to school and working part time. He works on campus in between classes which is really nice because he's home with us every night. His school/work day is from 9-3. So he's home by 3:30 every day. He doesn't love it but hopefully this last year goes by fast and he gets it all figured out by then!
Kate stopped being so difficult all the time. I guess she was just adjusting to the baby taking the attention away from her. She's mostly good all the time now. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself! She likes to help with Jack. She entertains herself for hours with coloring with her new colored pencils, her baby Lila, her Dora dollhouse and reading her books. And when I say hours, I mean it. The other night she wouldn't even come to dinner. She colored from 5-7:30! She doesn't wake up screaming in the middle of the night anymore. She does sleep on our floor but she just sleeps there all night. So I'll take it!

Jack is doing good. He doesn't seem to be as content when he's awake as he probably could be. I think he's having some digestive troubles. He grunts a lot and pushes and get a red face...pretty much all the time. I started using gas drops and he seems to be a little more content. Yesterday he threw up, though (projectile that is) and has started spitting up some. I wonder if maybe he's having a reflux problem?? I have him sleep upright now in his car seat to see if that helps. He's a sweet boy, though. He rarely ever cries but grunts when he's frustrated instead.
He has developed baby acne, too. I started using Aveeno baby soap on him and it is starting to get better. I know it doesn't bother him...just me! He's still so darn cute, though!
Although not exciting at all...that's an update of our life right now.






2 comments:
Man I wish Cooper would entertain himself for hours!!! Guess I need to find something he likes that much.
They are both so cute!
Post a Comment