
Everything is going good. I feel much bigger than I look in that picture. I was even wondering if I was beginning to walk with a small waddle?!? And my chubby pregnancy face appeared while I was sleeping on Friday night. I guess I'm going to accept that, though. It was literally overnight!! O'well! I'm getting really excited about this little baby boy!! He's so active and always kicking around in there!


5 comments:
You're so cute! I can't believe you're more than half way there!
What chubbie face?? Seriously, I don't see it. You have a cute pregnant belly and you look great! Good luck in the upcoming third (and last!) trimester.
lol! Thanks for keeping us updated on the belly pics. I loves a good belly pic. You are looking fab, my dear!
you look cute and just like mom and boys are more active.i cant wait till the little guy comes and you let us all know his name....love you
so cute! Im a total slacker and havent' taken one pregnancy photo yet...
Post a Comment