I just thought Kate looked super cute this day :)

Kate with Uncle Justin

Her new surprised face

Kate eating her 1st Popsicle...she loved it (actually it was daddy's popsicle that she stole from him)

Kate looking pretty at church

Kate's 2 favorite things these days...her elmo chair and goldfish. she went out to the kitchen, got these out of the cupboard and brought them in and sat down on her elmo chair to enjoy them.

Kate's crazy hair after a good night's sleep

Kate's growing vocab now includes "hip, hip, hooray", "ribbit", and "duck". Here's duck and hip hip horray!


4 comments:
oh my goodness, those videos are adorable. She is becoming so independent, getting her own snacks and everything. I love the look she was giving while looking pretty at church, and her surprised face. So fun to see her little personality.
ps I love randomness, good to hear from you.
Wow, that's one good bed-head! I really want to get Coop a chair like Kate's, he thinks he's the coolest thing ever when he gets to sit in a chair or on the couch by himself. And by the way, nothing cool has to happen in order for you to post pictures! If that were the case, I'd never blog anything ;-) I just love to see pics!
I love seeing what you're up to, even if you don't think it's too exciting! It looks like Katie is being her usual cute self! I love the crazy morning hair picture! That's awesome!
She is so cute! I love the hair after her nap! It looks like she had a really good sleep. I really miss you guys.
Post a Comment