Will I ever learn to keep a diaper on Kate?? Well, I think now I will...Here's a funny story for you. I was changing Kate's diaper this morning and it looked like she was getting a bad diaper rash so I thought I'd leave her diaper off of her for a minute and give her a bath. Well as the water is filling up she's wandering around upstairs playing. I happen to notice the floor is really wet where she was standing. Okay...no big deal. We have hard wood floors so it's not too bad to clean. So the tub is continuing to fill up and I'm looking for an outfit for Kate. I'm sure you can guess where this story is going. I turn around to get Kate and she is pooping on the floor!! Right on her bedroom floor!! It looked like I had a dog in the house or something. It was so gross!! Luckily for everyone reading this, I left my camera at Dustin's parents house or I'd have included a picture!! Aren't kids the greatest!! They do things like that and you love them just the same!!
And just because everyone loves posts with pictures...here are some of Kate playing outside this week.


6 comments:
M's done the same thing to me before! It is not the nicest thing to experience as a mom...
ADORABLE yet GROSS. My ADORABLE yet GROSS child has probably pooped 5 out of the last 7 or 8 times I've given her a bath! I love 'em :)
OK, that same thing happened to me two days ago. There were three dolops of squishy pop on Jack's bedroom floor! He is so gross. Yes, I have created a monster!
I remember pooping on the floor when I was getting potty trained...good memmory or I was potty trained way too late, not sure!
Sophia always pooped in the bath as a baby. Nick hasn't done any of that yet. Knock on wood!
So funny! I think that's just one of those things that you can't escape motherhood without experiencing! Every time I consider leaving Alexis diaperless for a bit, I'll think of you....and then I'll make sure she's diapered! :)
EWW! by reading everyone else's comments, it seems that this happens to everyone. It hasn't happened quite yet to me, but I can't wait! ;) I love Kate's outfit in those pictures, she looks so cute.
Post a Comment