I love them! THey look really similar to a pair of M's shoes. I have really been wanting to get her a pair of jellies. I think they will be so cute on her. Anyways, miss you guys!!! PS...if we go to NJ we'll have to get together!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
I love those shoes! It's so hard to find cute boy shoes but they have so many for girls! Lucky!
I love them! THey look really similar to a pair of M's shoes. I have really been wanting to get her a pair of jellies. I think they will be so cute on her. Anyways, miss you guys!!! PS...if we go to NJ we'll have to get together!
Super duper cute!!! Is she going to be wearing them for her party??
Post a Comment