"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
8 comments:
Cooper dances like that to Ellen Degeneres. How long does she watch a movie for? I should try Sesame Street with Coop.
I think Brooklyn learned a little from Kate when she was here. I'll have to post a new video of Miss B trying to show off her dancing skills as well!
So cute! I can't believe how grown up she is!
She is so cute! We really miss you guys out here!
I love Elmo.. Kate is growing so fast... I love all of the tricks she can do, she has got such a great little personality (but you already knew that)
Aww, Kate is so cute with her Elmo! She's so much fun to be around! Hopr to see you all soon!
Nadine
Post a Comment