I love the eggs. I almost bought the ti-dye eggs, but I chickened out and we did the regular ones.. I like how they turned out. Plus, Kate is a doll AS ALWAYS!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
4 comments:
I love that pic of Kate standing in her cute little Easter dress! She is looking so grown up! Are you ready for the 1st b-day soon!?
Jen, Its Jess Carney! Wow your little girl is adorable! How long have you lived outside of Utah?
Kate is so cute! It's fun to find your blog and be able to catch up a little bit. Are you guys living in Pennsylvania?
I love the eggs. I almost bought the ti-dye eggs, but I chickened out and we did the regular ones.. I like how they turned out. Plus, Kate is a doll AS ALWAYS!
Post a Comment