Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Justin's Wedding in CA

Jen's brother, Justin, got married this weekend to our new sister-in-law, Melissa. We had such a good time at the wedding. Kate was very good. She even slept during the really loud salsa band! She got to meet so many new people. She's turning into quite the traveler. She didn't really cry all day. When she got mad, she would just scream at us to let us know she was still there. She loves to giggle when her Daddy laughs with her. It's so cute! And while we didn't think it would happen, you'll notice in the pictures that Kate is going bald! We had a really fun weekend in CA and hated to come back to Utah. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

I never thought all that hair was going to fall out! Who would have guessed? Cooper's slowly getting some more, although it's light brown and not blonde which surprises both Caleb and I. I still think it will end up falling out and coming back in blonde...we'll see. Cute pics!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

So cute! I love the picture of you and your brother! You look like twins! I think that is so cool!