Thursday, August 23, 2007

4 months old




Kate is about to turn 4 months old on the 26th! She is getting so big! She loves to play and laugh. I can't get her to stop rolling over now. Every time I put her on her back she ends up on her stomach. She loves to do push-ups on her stomach, too. I love being a stay-at-home mom. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love our little Katiebug! I love watching her grow and change. She has quite the personality. Feisty like her Momma! And so cute and adorable, too. (also like her Momma!)

1 comment:

Cassi said...

That little outfit she has on is the most adorable little thing! I love the peasant top and the white capris, such a little grown-up! (We are still trying to get Coop to roll over! What's her height/weight now?)