I took the kids to get their pictures taken today...Kate's 4th birthday pics and a picture of the 2 of them in Easter/spring clothes. They turned out so adorable. They both did a great job!! I planned on just getting one package of each so I could replace the ones in my frames...but of course I ended up with a few more cuties!! Here are some of my favorites. (They came on a cd...I didn't buy all of these!) :) Kate
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
2 comments:
darling.
i'll call you soon! sorry things have been crazy around here!!!
we'll catch up soon :)
They are adorable! Love their big grins!
Post a Comment