Monday, March 28, 2011

Haircuts, babies and zumba

Jack got the cutest haircut yesterday. It was sooo long and crazy so I let my brother cut it short!

Before

My brother, Justin, cutting Jack's hair

I can't tell if the new haircut is making him look a little more naughty or if it's just these faces he keeps giving me when I tell him to smile! :)




My brother-in-law Mitchell and his wife Sarah had a baby girl on Thursday. Dustin took the day off work on Friday and we drove up to Erie to meet her. They named her Coralynn and she was simply precious. She had the sweetest demeanor. Adorable.






In other news, I've started going to Zumba and I LOVE it!! I wish I could go more than once a week, but for now it's just once a week. It's so great and I love it. I hope it has a spiraling affect and helps me to stop eating so much and work out more!! But for now, it's just loads of fun!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

how fun! i can totally picture you at zumba - i've done it once and had a lot of fun!

jack's haircut is super cute! and baby coralynn as well - tell them congrats!!!