And sometimes we just stay in our jammies all day (or witch costumes...whichever you prefer...)


We have sooo much more space than we were used to in our various apartments. I've been busy all week unpacking, more cleaning, and figuring out where i want stuff to go. It's harder to figure out this time since it's more permanent! I don't want to mess it up! I still have some stuff to do around here and some more boxes to put away but I love the feeling of HOME!! What a difference it has made in my life to move onto this stage of my life. Dustin graduated and has a job and we have a house! Life is good!! :)
And I know this is mean of me!! But just wanted to let you know that EVERYTHING has not always been great!! This is Kate when I wouldn't let her have a lollipop after not eating her dinner. :) LOL

I need to take more pictures of the house but we don't have curtains or anything decorated yet!


1 comment:
Congrats on your new house. I can't wait for pictures. Oh and i'm glad we are not the only ones who stay in jammies all day every once in a while. Including me too. I love pajamas these days:)
Post a Comment