Friday, January 21, 2011

2 Must-See Videos of Kate :)

Kate has really been working on her cartwheel. This one came out looking like a roundoff and looks pretty good!! :)


I don't know if I shared Kate's love for Justin Bieber in my blog yet...but if I did and you thought I was joking, you can now know that I was not. Here she is singing the entire first verse and chorus of Baby.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! That is adorable!!!! You sure have a talented little girl :)

Katie said...

Kate singing that song is so hilarious! What a little diva!

Erica said...

this girl is after my own heart. i heart justin b. :)

Carolyn said...

Wow! What an awesome job! She is so cute singing it!

beapinkal said...

i don't even know what to say:) She is adorable and cute and cool at the same time:) Little singer!!!!