Thursday, October 21, 2010

I know I haven't been blogging lately. I don't know why really. I don't take many pictures and I don't post anything interesting. I'm in a bit of a funk lately. Staying at home with the kids in this living room all day long is driving me crazy. But its pretty difficult to take Jack many places. He a crazy 1-year old. So going out drives me crazy too!! :) O'well. Here's a few pictures of nothing too exciting!!

Jack's first experience with finger painting. He loved it!





Kate in a typical day's dress-up.


So excited for Halloween.
Me and Jack (photography by Kate!)


The kiddos at a hay maze.

The fam posing by a giant hay pyramid.


Jack was SUPER excited about the hay maze!

I gave Jack his first M&M and he LOVED it!! He kept bringing me the bag for more!!

Poor Kate had a slight collision with the corner of the TV stand. I was so scared for her to look up at me. I didn't want to look. But everything was okay. She just had a little blood. It bruised afterward and is still a yellowish tint. (Please pay no mind to the food on her face and the fact that she's not wearing a shirt. Who knows??)

2 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay said...

So fun being a Mom!
Sometimes I don't feel to creative either. Seriously, I feel like my blog is pretty lame 95% of the time. Where do this pro-bloggers get their creativity?!?!?

Erica said...

looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.

and can i tell you i don;t know why i even bother to dress brooklyn everyday? all she does is go from one dress up to another..

miss you guys!!!