This weekend was my 10 year class reunion. We had a really good time :) There was only about 25 of the people that I graduated with that came which was kind of a bummer. We had dinner, games and music at the Holiday Inn. Then we went out with some friends I haven't seen for a long time! We ended up staying out all night and sharing their Super 8 room with them!! While Dustin's mom kept the kids overnight!! Yay!! We weren't planning on this but we were so glad we did!! It was lots of fun!! We will remember this night for a long time!!
25? Wow. Mine is this summer also, I'm still debating about going. I'm leaning toward yes, but I'm not convinced yet. But if you said you had fun, then maybe that was the tipping point for me. :)
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
2 comments:
25? Wow. Mine is this summer also, I'm still debating about going. I'm leaning toward yes, but I'm not convinced yet. But if you said you had fun, then maybe that was the tipping point for me. :)
Your blog looks so cute!
Post a Comment