It's late and I've been going to bed soooo late every night so this is just going to be a picture post of the fun we had this weekend for Kate's birthday! We had a big party for her on Sunday then took her to Chuck E. Cheese's on Monday for her actual birthday. She had lots of fun!!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate! She looks as cute as ever and so happy!
So glad we where able to be there with her on her special day and we had alot of fun.Love ya all
happy birthday kate! we almost bought brooklyn that same bike!!!
Post a Comment