
Well, I tried to take it out and it WOULDN'T COME OUT. It was STUCK in his mouth. I couldn't pull it out, plus I didn't want to just keep pulling. I tried wiggling it. He was screaming SO hard. His face was bright red. It was soooo sad. I didn't know what to do though, because it just wouldn't come out. I finally figured out that it was stuck under his tongue and up at the top of his mouth. His tongue was in the hole and it was lodged in there. And I got it out. It was so sad, though. I took him out and held him so tight but he cried and cried for a while. My poor little baby!! He's fine though. I don't know what the heck happened. But I definitely don't like that the design of the binky would allow something like that to happen. Looks like it's time to go new binky shopping!
He looks like this again tonight, though. Don't worry :)


6 comments:
I am sorry that that happened, but that is kind of funny that it got stuck. I would have been freaking out. Who would have thought a pacifier could get stuck backwards?
If I was you I would write to the company and let them know so this don't happen to any other poor baby.I feel bad for Jack and you but very glad everything is ok again now.I love you guys and miss you all very much
so sad! but after i found out he was ok, i did laugh a little. not at your son, but at the idea that a binky could get so stuck in a baby's mouth! i've never heard of such a thing happening! glad to hear it turned out ok. oh, and i missed you this weekend when i was back in pa...maybe next time...
Wow, never heard that one. Still trying to visualize how it got stuck in there...weird! But honestly you should write the company. I can almost guarentee they would comp you in some way. Its worth a shot. Glad baby Jack is ok!
What a dang binky! I can't believe that. Poor baby. Glad you were able to get it out okay.
That is just crazy! Poor baby! Maybe you'll have to try MAM binkies - nothing to get a tongue stuck in. Those were Laney's binky of choice.
Post a Comment