Here are some of my favorites from Jack's pictures. My friend Sarah did an awesome job! Which one is your favorite?!!?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
all the pics really are adorable! but my favorites would have to be the one with Jack and kate sitting up and the one with you holding jack while he is sleeping!! hope you had a good day. Jenny
um...how about all of them?? Wow, she did a great job (and had some adorable models, too!). I would have to say my absolute favorites would be third one (he just looks so squishy and darling) and the last one. Good luck picking just a few to hang up!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
4 comments:
all the pics really are adorable! but my favorites would have to be the one with Jack and kate sitting up and the one with you holding jack while he is sleeping!! hope you had a good day. Jenny
um...how about all of them?? Wow, she did a great job (and had some adorable models, too!). I would have to say my absolute favorites would be third one (he just looks so squishy and darling) and the last one. Good luck picking just a few to hang up!
So cute! I love the black and white one of him facing the camera and the black and white one of him smiling.
I like the sleeping one. Sleeping pictures are just so precious of little babies. ~Alys
Post a Comment