We had a great weekend home visiting family again. I really love living so close to our families. We spend almost every weekend visiting with them. Friday we went out to dinner with my sister-in-law, Melissa. And my sister and her family ended up meeting us there. It was nice and kid-friendly...99 cents for an entire meal for Kate!! Saturday we went to a wedding all day, Kate-free! Dustin's aunt babysat Kate while we enjoyed the day together. And this was the first time I didn't even call once to check in!! Sunday we visited with our families and had a BBQ at my sister's house. It was another fun weekend! Kate is getting bigger by the second.
Here she is helping Uncle Justin cut the grass.


Her new jammies from her Aunt Deeni. Kate does this when you say "oh no!" She puts her hands to her head!!

My dad can't wait to take Kate on her first motorcycle ride! Well, second...it turns out I actually rode on his motorcycle with him while I was pregnant before we found out!! Here she is with her Pap!

In this picture, it is so painfully obvious that Kate is getting WAY too big!! Look at that big girl!!
2 comments:
Such a great action shot at the end there. Makes her look like she is 4 years old or something ;-)
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Sorry we missed you.
Post a Comment